On April 6th of 2019, DigiCert will be moving the Data Center for legacy Symantec, Thawte and GeoTrust store fronts to new state of the art Data Centers.
When will the maintenance window begin and how long will it last?
The maintenance event is planned to begin at 15:30 UTC April 6 (8:30 Pacific April 6) and complete by 3:30 UTC April 7 (20:30 Pacific April 6).
- OCSP Responses and CRL generation will be available and not impacted.
- All certificate management portals and APIs will be unavailable. Certificate Lifecycle operations (e.g. request, approve, suspend and revoke certificates) will be unavailable.
- You can check the latest status at our status page.
- IP addresses for our services will be updated. If your corporate firewall and/or access control devices are configured to allow only a certain set of URLs to be accessed from your network, you'll need to white-list the new entry on your firewall and/or access control devices to ensure seamless access to our services. A list of new IP addresses is available.
- Managed PKI for SSL
- Complete Website Security
- Secure App Service
- End User portal
- Partner API
- Encryption Everywhere REST API
- Symantec Trust Center
- Symantec Trust Center Enterprise
- Thawte Certificate Center
- Thawte Certificate Center Enterprise
- GeoTrust Security Center
- GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center
- RapidSSL Security Center