To install a GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV in Groupwise 6 Netware Email Server, perform the steps below:
Step1. Download your certificate
1. Download the certificate as per the instruction on the following solutions:
- GeoTrust Security Center, refer to solution SO22158
- GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center, refer to solution SO21128
- GeoTrust User Portal (e.g., certificate purchased through Retail or Partners), refer to solution SO15168
2. You require your certificate in PKCS#7
format, to download it in this format, perform the steps on the following solution: SO15183
Step2. Installing your certificate
1. In ConsoleOneTM
, right-click Internet Agent
object > click Properties
2. Click the GroupWise
tab > click SSL
to display the SSL page.
3. Fill in the Certificate File
, SSL Key File
, and Set Password
Select the server certificate file that the Internet Agent will use. The certificate file must be in Base64/PEM (PKCS#7) or PFX format. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the /certfile startup switch.
SSL Key File:
Select the key file associated with the certificate. If the private key is included in the certificate file rather than in a separate key file, leave this field blank. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the Internet Agent's /keyfile startup switch.
Click Set Password to specify the password for the key. If the key does not require a password, do not use this option. This setting corresponds to the /keypasswd startup switch.
4. To enable SSL on the email server, please see the following solution SO15241
5. Click 'OK'
to save the changes.
For further help on the startup switches, please see the following url: http://www.novell.com/documentation/lg/gw6/index.html?gw6_admin/data/adsanav.html