To replace a certificate in your RapidSSL Security Center account, perform the following steps.
- Login to RapidSSL Security Center.
- Enter your Username or account email and Password. Click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- To initiate a certificate replacement, select the certificate from the certificate section.
- In the Order summary tab, click Replace.
- Select the appropriate server.
- Paste the new CSR in the CSR box and click Submit CSR to initiate the reissue.
The replacement certificate will be e-mailed to the technical contact and available for pick up within the RapidSSL Security Center.
If there are any errors during certificate replacement and a new certificate cannot be obtained, please contact support for further assistance.