You will receive an email from Symantec with instructions for picking up your Digital ID.
- Copy (CTRL +C) your PIN from the e-mail.
- Follow the URL link to the pick up page.
- Paste (CTRL+V) the PIN into the field on the pickup page.
- Click the 'Submit' button to proceed.
Note: You must use Microsoft Internet Explorer to go to the pickup page so that Microsoft Outlook can locate the Digital ID installed in the browser.
Install the Digital ID:
- Click Tools > Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab then click the mail account in which you want to use a Digital ID.
- Click Properties.
- On the Security tab, click the Use a digital ID when sending secure messages from <e-mail address> check box to select it, and then click Digital ID.
- Click the appropriate Digital ID
- Click OK twice, and then click Close.
Send a Signed Message:
- Open a new message.
- Click Tools > Digitally Sign.
- Complete and send the message.