When following this guide, please be aware that the web host that operates your website, may significantly customize the cPanel software. Keep in mind that these changes may alter the flow of this document.
- Login to the cPanel control panel for your website.
- Click on the SSL/TLS Manager icon in the Security section.
- Underneath Certificates (CRT), click on Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
- In the Upload a New Certificate section, click on the Browse button underneath the Paste the crt below: text box and navigate to your SSL certificate that you received from QuoVadis.
Note: Your certificate will need to be in PEM format.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Click on the Go Back link and then click on the Return to SSL Manager link at the bottom of the page.
- Underneath Activate SSL on You Web Site (HTTPS), click on Setup a SSL certificate to work with your site.
Note: If this option is not available, your web host may have disabled it and you will need to contact them in order to complete the installation.
- Select the domain you are using from the Domain drop down menu. The system will now try to "Fetch" the SSL certificate and corresponding private key for you.
- In the text box labeled Ca Bundle (CABUNDLE), paste in all the contents of the cPanel Intermediate Bundle File. You can open this file using a simple text editor. This bundle includes both the QuoVadis Global SSL ICA G2 and the QuoVadis Root CA 2.
- Click on Install Certificate. Your SSL certificate should now be added to your server and assigned to the domain.