This knowledge base article explains the process for installing your SSL certificate from QuoVadis into Plesk 9.
- Login to the Plesk Control Panel.
- In the Domains section, click on the Domains
- Click on the domain name that you would like to install an SSL
- Under the Additional Tools sections, click on
- Under the SSL Certificates heading, click on the domain name in the bottom list that you want to install the SSL certificate onto.
- Under the Edit SSL Certificate domain name heading, scroll down to the Upload certificate as text section.
- Open your SSL certificate file as a text file and copy the
entire body and then paste it into the Certificate box provided
underneath the Upload certificate as text section.
- Next, obtain the Plesk bundle file from QuoVadis and open this
file as a text file. Copy the entire body and then paste it into the CA
- Click on the Send Text button under the CA certificate text box.