This guide explains how to configure SuisseID for Windows Live Mail 2011
- Start Windows Live Mail 2011
- Click on the down arrow in the red-framed box, as shown below.
- Select Options (1) from the drop down menu and then click on Security options... (2) in the frame that appears.
- Select the Security (1) tab and then click on the Digital IDs... (2), as shown below.
- Select your Certificate (1) that you want to sign with.
- Once your certificate is selected, click on the Close (2) button.
- Check the Digitally sign all outgoing messages check box.
- Once selected, click on the OK button.
The configuration of Windows Live Mail 2011 is now complete. Send a signed test message to verify that everything is working correctly.