This process assumes that you have the SafeNet Authentication Client installed on your computer, and you have an iKey USB token.
- Insert your iKey in your computer’s USB port.
- From the Start menu, select Programs > SafeNet folder > SafeNet Authentication Client Tools.
- When the SafeNet Authentication Client Tools window opens, you should see your token on the left hand side.
- Highlight the token and click on the Change Token Password button on the right.
- In the new window, input the Current Token Password and then input the New Token Password and Confirm Password. When you are done, click the OK button.
Your token passphrase should be changed. If there are any issues with this process, please contact QuoVadis Support.