Please follow the steps below to set up your QuoVadis Signing Service:
In addition, you will find a detailed explanatory video under the following link → Video
Definition of terms:
Step 1: Download and install true-Sign V software
a) Download true-Sign V von
Step 2: Set up the MobilePASS app on your mobile phone
1. Open the email from SafeNet with the subject QuoVadis Signing Service Self-enrollment on your mobile phone.
2. Click on the link in the email. A SafeNet website will open.
3. Now click on the orange icon and install the "MobilePASS" app.
4. After installing the app please return to the SafeNet website.
5. Scroll down and click on the link "enroll your mobile pass token".
6. The MobilePASS app opens, click on "Activate". Your email address is automatically used as the profile name. Now set a personal OTP PIN and remember it. Repeat the OTP PIN. When a subsequent passcode is displayed, the MobilePASS app has been successfully put into operation.
Step 3: Link certificate with PC software true-Sign V
1. Open the true-Sign V Client on your PC / laptop via Windows START → true-Sign V
2. Click on Add
3. Your login data consists of your email address, the OTP pin you set earlier during the start-up of the MobilePASS app and the automatic passcode generated in the Mobile Pass app previously installed on your mobile phone by clicking on your email address/profile name.
4. To define your personal certificate password, select your certificate on the left. Select "Change password" on the right and enter the appropriate transport code for the respective certificate. You have received the transport code via SMS from QuoVadis. Please remember the newly defined password, you will need it again later when using the QuoVadis Signing Service to activate your digital signatures.
5. Select "Change password" on the right and enter the appropriate transport code for the respective certificate. You have received the transport code from QuoVadis via SMS. Please remember the newly defined password, you will need it again later when using the QuoVadis Signing Service to activate your digital signatures.
6. After a successful password change, the colour in front of the certificate changes to green.
7. Finally, please restart your computer, this will ensure that all certificates are correctly integrated into the Windows system.
The set-up has now been successfully completed.