This knowledge base article explains the process for generating a CSR on Plesk 8.
- Log into Plesk.
- In the Services section, click on the Certificates icon.
- Under the Certificates heading, click on the Add New Certificate icon in the Tools section.
- You will see the Create a new SSL certificate for domain screen. Enter in the following information according to the list below:
In the Certificates section:
In the Preferences section:
State or provincePembrokeGeorgia
Organization name (company)
Organization department/division name
- When you have entered in all of the criteria, click on the Request button underneath the E-mail field.
- Back in the Certificates screen, scroll down and click on the certificate name that you just created.
- In the SSL certificate for domain name screen, highlight all the text underneath the CSR heading; including the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST---- and -----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST lines.
- Once the CSR has been highlighted, copy it and submit it to QuoVadis.