This Knowledgebase article displays the steps to create a CSR on SecureTransport 4.9.
- Open up the Certificate Management page by going to Setup and then Certificates.
- Select the Local Certificates tab at the top.
- Click on the Generate... button.
- Select the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) radio button.
- Select 2048 as the Key Size.
- Complete the Certificate Subject fields with the following:
- Once you are satisfied with the fields you entered in for the Certificate Subject, click on the Generate button.
- Download the CSR according to the message that appears and submit the CSR to QuoVadis.
You can manage your CSR in the Pending Local Certificates list on the Certificate Management page. The CSR will remain pending until you either delete it or attached the corresponding certificate to it.