This tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a CSR in Oracle Wallet Manager.
- Open "Oracle Wallet Manager."
- From the Menu, select "Operations."
- Click on "Create Certificate Request."
- A new window will appear called "Create Certificate Request." Enter in the details as follows:
- Once you have entered in all the required information, click on the "OK" button.
- A new window will appear that confirms successful creation of the CSR. Click on the "OK" button.
- In the Oracle Wallet Manager, click on "Operations" again from the menu.
- Click on "Export Certificate Request."
- Select a location that you would like save the CSR in. You will also be required to provide a name for this file in the "Enter File Name" field.
- Once you have selected a location and file name, click on the "OK" button.
- Open the .txt file using a text editor (such as Notepad), copy all the contents and submit it to QuoVadis.