This knowledge base article explains the process for installing your SSL certificate from QuoVadis into Plesk 8.
- Upload the SSL certificate that you have received from QuoVadis.
- Logon to Plesk Control Panel.
- Click the Domains shortcut in the navigation page.
- Click on the domain from the list that your certificate is for.
- Click on Certificates.
- Click on Browse in the middle of the page and find where you saved the certificate from QuoVadis.
- Select it and then click on Send File. The
certificate and matching private key will upload and install. You
should see the certificate in a list at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the name of the new certificate from the list.
- In the CA Certificate box, paste in the contents of the qvsslica_plesk_bundle.txt. It should look something like this:
- Click on the Send Text button.
- Click on Domains and then click on the domain name of your certificate.
- Next, click on Setup in the Hosting group.
- In the drop-down box displayed on the screen, select the SSL certificate that you just installed.
Note: If no Certificate drop-down option is
available, then you may have to upgrade your hosting package and
purchase a dedicated IP address.
- Select the SSL Support check box and then click OK.
- Restart the Apache Web Server to activate the certificate.