To install a SSL web Server Certificate in Lotus Domino 8.5, perform the following steps:
Step 1: Download the Root, Intermediate and SSL Certificate:
- which can be downloaded from: Thawte Root
- which can be downloaded from: INFO1374
- which can be downloaded from:
Note: Your certificates will need to be installed to the key ring in the exact order described above.
Step 2: Install the Thawte Root Certificate
1. In the Domino Server Certificate Administration, choose the option to "Install Trusted Root Certificate into Key Ring."
2. Enter the file name that you selected when creating your CSR, then go ahead and import your Trusted Root Certificate (TrustedRoot.txt). You may see a message that your root certificate is already installed.
Step 3: Install the Thawte Intermediate Certificate
Once again, choose the option to "Install Trusted Root Certificate into Key Ring". You should now install your Intermediate Certificate file saved as Intermediate.txt
Step 4: Install the Thawte SSL Certificate
For the next step select the option to "Install Certificate into Key Ring". Enter name of the key ring, and then import your Primary Certificate (SSLCert.txt) file.
Note: Your certificate is now installed and ready to use on your IBM Domino Server.
Step 5: Verify your certificate installation
To verify if your certificate is installed correctly, use the Thawte Installation Checker