Only an administrator can download a certificate from your Thawte Certificate Center Enterprise (TCCE) account.
- Log into Thawte Certificate Center Enterprise (TCCE)
- Click SSL Certificates Tab
- Select Certificate name
- Scroll down
- Click Pick up certificate
- Confirm Certificate Information
- Click Get started
- Select Server platform and Server version from drop down list
- If unknown or server platform is not listed please select Other, this will provide your SSL Certificate in X.509 format.
- Click Download
- This will prompt a download of a ZIP file containing your SSL Certificate and Intermediate CA Certificates.
Note: The certificate is also emailed to the Technical Contact listed in the order.