To replace a Thawte Code Signing in Thawte Certificate Center Enterprise (TCCE), please use the instructions below.
- Log in to the Thawte Certificate Center Enterprise (TCCE) account.
- Enter the Username and Password, click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- Select the SSL Certificates tab.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to replace.
- Under the Order Summary tab, click Replace
- Select a Reason for revoking your certificate, and select the box "I understand the terms above, and click Continue..
- Confirm the certificate details, and Signature hash algorithm, and click Continue.
- On the Order Summary page, select the box "I accept the terms of this agreement", and click Submit.
Note: All replacements are free of charge for as long as the certificate is valid.