To install a Thawte Certificate in Groupwise 6 Netware Email Server, please follow the steps outlined below:
Step1. Download your Thawte certificate
- You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
- Download your certificate as per the instruction on the following solution: SO13187
- Select the 'PKCS#7' format option and click Pick Up certificate
- Copy and Paste your Thawte certificate to Notepad and save as a certificate.txt
Step2. Installing your certificate
- In ConsoleOneTM, right-click the Internet Agent object > click Properties.
- Click the GroupWise tab > click SSL to display the SSL page.
- Fill in the Certificate File, SSL Key File, and Set Password fields:
Certificate File: Select the server certificate file that the Internet Agent will use. The certificate file must be in Base64/PEM (PKCS#7) or PFX format. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the /certfile startup switch.
SSL Key File: Select the key file associated with the certificate. If the private key is included in the certificate file rather than in a separate key file, leave this field blank. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the Internet Agent's /keyfile startup switch.
Set Password: Click Set Password to specify the password for the key. If the key does not require a password, do not use this option. This setting corresponds to the /keypasswd startup switch.
For further help on the startup switches, please contact your vendor about your server configuration.
- To enable SSL on the email server, please see the following solution SO1142
- Click 'OK' to save the changes.