To install your Extended Validation Certificate on a CPanel Mail Server, perform the following steps:
Step1. Download your certificate together with the Intermediate CA certificate required.
1. You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
2. Download the Thawte Certificate with the solution: SO13187
3. Copy and Paste the Thawte certificate in the X509 format to Notepad and save as a cert.pem
4. Download the SSL Web Server with EV Intermediate CA
and save this using Notepad as well and save as intermediate.pem
Step2. Install your certificate
1. Create a new file (yourcert.pem) consisting of your private key and your certificate file:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
2. Then save the file as yourcert.pem in the /etc/ssl/certs/ directory.
3. Copy the intermediate.pem file to the /etc/ssl/certs/ directory.
4. When you are setting up the SSL support you will need to access the stunnel configuration file which will probably be available at etc/stunnel/default/stunnel.conf .
5. Open the stunnel.conf and locate the following directives (they may be commented out by #). It may be necessary to add the above directives if they are not present.
6. Restart your web / mail service for the installation to be completed. In some instances, it may be necessary to physically restart the actual machine.