To install the intermediate certificates into the IIS servers, please view the following:
Step 1: Download Thawte Intermediate CA
Download the Intermediate certificate applicable to your product. Refer to INFO1384
Step 2: Add Certificate Snap-in
Add Certificate Snap-in in the server: SO1849
Step 3: Install Thawte Intermediate CA
Follow the same steps below to import the Thawte Intermediate CA or your certificate will not work correctly. Screenshots with the steps below can also be found in: SO19057
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Click on Certificates from the left pane
- Double-click on Intermediate Certification Authorities from the right pane
- Right-click on Certificates folder from the right pane and select All Tasks > Import to open the Certificate Import Wizard
- Click on the Next button
- Specify the location of the Thawte Intermediate CA by browsing to it and click on the Next button
- By default, it will place the certificate in the Intermediate Certification Authorities store. Keep this selection and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button
- A message will appear confirming the successful import of the certificate. Click on the OK button.
Step 4: Verify certificate installation
- Stop and start your Web server prior to any testing.
Note: In some cases the changes may not take place after restarting IIS Services and a re-boot is needed.
- To verify the SSL certificate installation, use the Thawte Certificate Installation checker utility