Access the GeoTrust User portal
- Click https://products.geotrust.com/geocenter/reissuance/reissue.do
- Provide the following information:
- The fully qualified domain name or the common name for which the certificate was issued.
- An e-mail address contained on the order records.
- The 5 digit code from the captcha image.
- Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
- An e-mail will be sent to the technical contact e-mail address specified above
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal
- Click View Certificate Information.
- Select the appropriate PKCS#7 or X.509 format from the drop down menu.
Note: Microsoft IIS users select PKCS#7 all other server vendors select X.509.
- Save the certificate locally and install per the server software.
GeoTrust SSL Certificate installation
For SSL certificate installation steps please refer to SO15065
Important Installation Notice: All certificates are now issued using intermediate CA certificates. Be sure to install the correct intermediate CA with you reissued certificate. See INFO1421 to obtain the GeoTrust intermediates.