Access the GeoTrust User portal
- Click https://products.geotrust.com/orders/orderinformation/authentication.do
- Provide the common name, technical contact e-mail address associated with the SSL order, and the image number generated from the GeoTrust User Authentication page.
- Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
- An e-mail will be sent to the technical contact e-mail address specified above.
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal.
- Click View Certificate Information.
- Select PKCS7 from the drop down, save the p7s file to your server.
Note: The pkcs7 certificate is a certificate bundle that includes the SSL certificate file and any intermediates that are included in the certificate chain. The x509 certificate is the SSL certificate by itself as a single file.
- Rename the p7s file to certificate.p7b
- Install per the server software.
GeoTrust SSL Certificate installation
For SSL certificate installation steps please refer to SO15065
Important Installation Notice: All certificates are now issued using intermediate CA certificates. Be sure to install the correct intermediate CA with your reissued certificate. See INFO1421 to obtain the GeoTrust intermediates.