This document provides installation instructions for Groupwise 6 Netware Email server. If you are unable to use these instructions for your server, GeoTrust recommends that you contact the server vendor or the organization, which supports Groupwise 6 Netware Email server.
To install aQuickSSL Premium certificate in Groupwise 6 Netware Email Server, perform the steps below:
Step 1: Download your certificate
- You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
- You require your certificate in PKCS#7 format, to download your certificate as per the instruction on the following solution:
- GeoTrust Security Center, refer to solution SO22158
- GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center, refer to solution SO21128
- GeoTrust User Portal (e.g., certificate purchased through Retail or Partners), refer to solution SO15168
Step 2: Installing your certificate
- In ConsoleOneTM, right-click Internet Agent object > click Properties.
- Click the GroupWise tab > click SSL to display the SSL page.
- Fill in the Certificate File, SSL Key File, and Set Password fields:
Certificate File: Select the server certificate file that the Internet Agent will use. The certificate file must be in Base64/PEM (PKCS#7) or PFX format. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the /certfile startup switch.
SSL Key File: Select the key file associated with the certificate. If the private key is included in the certificate file rather than in a separate key file, leave this field blank. If you enter the filename rather than using the Browse button to select it, use the full path if the file is not in the same directory as the Internet Agent program. This setting corresponds to the Internet Agent's /keyfile startup switch.
Set Password: Click Set Password to specify the password for the key. If the key does not require a password, do not use this option. This setting corresponds to the /keypasswd startup switch.
- To enable SSL on the email server, please see the following solution SO15241
- Click 'OK' to save the changes.