Solution ID : SO16545
This document provide installation instructions for Oracle Wallet Manager. If you are not able to perform the steps on the server, RapidSSL recommends to contact Oracle.
To install a RapidSSL certificate for Oracle Wallet Manager, follow these steps:
Step 1: Download RapidSSL certificate, Root and Intermediate CA
1. The RapidSSL certificate download link will be sent by email.
2. Download and extract the certificate zip file from the email.
3. Download the Root CA certificate for your SSL product from this link.
4. Copy and paste the file on a Notepad.
5. Save the file as Root.txt
6. If you do not have the intermediate, download the Intermediate CA certificate from this link
7. Copy and paste the intermediate in Notepad.
9. Save the file as intermediate.txt
Step 2: Import the Root and Intermediate CA Certificate
NOTE: You must add all trusted certificates in the certificate chain of a user certificate before adding a user certificate, or the command to add the user certificate will fail.
1. Open Oracle Wallet Manager.
2. Select Operations > Import Trusted Certificate.
3. Import the Root CA certificate.
4. Select Paste the Certificate.
5. Click OK.
6. Paste the certificate into the text box.
7. Click OK.
8. A message at the bottom of the window confirms that the trusted certificate was successfully installed.
9. Save changes to the Wallet after importing the Trusted Root Certificate and before closing the Wallet.
10. Repeat these steps to import the Intermediate CA certificate.
Step 3: Import the SSL Certificate
1. From the Operations menu, click Import User Certificate. The Import Certificate dialog box appears.
2. Click Paste the certificate, and then click OK.
3. Another Import Certificate dialog box appears with the following message:
"Please provide a base64 format certificate and paste it below." Paste the certificate into the dialog box, and choose OK.
4. Click OK.
5. When this is completed a message at the bottom of the window confirms that the certificate was successfully installed.
6. The Oracle Wallet Manager main window reappears, and the status of the corresponding entry in the left panel subtree changes to Ready.
For more information, visit the following Oracle Web site