To generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for Citrix Access Gateway 5.0, perform the following steps.
- In the Access Gateway Management Console, click Certificates.
- Click New and in Certificate Signing Request, type the required information.
- In Key Length (required), select the encryption strength.
Note: The recommended key bit size is 2048-bit
- In Common name (required), type the host name or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the appliance as it appears on the Networking panel.
- In Email, the email address for the contact person at your company.
- In Description, type a description for the CSR.
- In Company name, type the name of your company or organization.
- In Department name, type the name of the department that will use the certificate.
- In City, type the name of the city in which your company or organization is located.
- In State or Province, type the full name of the state or province where your company is located.
- In Country code (required), use the two letter code for your country, such as US.
- Click Save.
Access Gateway creates the CSR. A dialog box that contains the contents of the CSR opens.
For more information in regards to Citrix Access Gateway appliance 5.0. Visit Citrix's product documentation - http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/index.jsp?topic=/access-gateway-50-appliance/ag-cert-wrapper-con.html