This document provides installation instructions for Citrix Access Gateway 5.0. If you are unable to use these instructions for your server, RapidSSL recommends that you contact the server vendor or the organization, which supports Citrix.
Step 1: Obtain and Install the SSL certificate
1. The RapidSSL certificate download link will be sent by email.
2. Download and extract the certificate zip file from the email.
3. Save the certificate file as SSL.pem and save the intermediate file as Intermediate.pem
4. In the Access Gateway Management Console, click Certificates.
5. Click Import and then select Server (.pem)
6. In Select file to upload, navigate to the SSL.pem and then click Open.
Step 2: Install the Intermediate CA certificate
1. The intermediate is included with the certificate download. If missing the intermedaite, it can be downloaded at the RapidSSL Intermediate CA certificate page.
2. In the Access Gateway Management Console, click Certificates.
3. Click Import and then select Trusted (.pem).
4. In Select file to upload, navigate to the Intermediate.pem file and then click Open.
NOTE: When you install an Intermediate CA certificate on Access Gateway, you do not need to specify the private key or a password.
Step 3: Link the Intermediate CA certificate to the SSL server certificate
1. In the Access Gateway Management Console, click Certificates.
2. In the Certificates table, select the server certificate to which you want to link an Intermediate CA certificate to.
3. Click Add to Chain.
4. In the dialog box that opens, select a certificate and then click Add for each certificate that you want to add to the chain.
5. When you are finished building the certificate chain, click Close.
Check your installation using our RapidSSL Installation Checker
For more information refer to Citrix Access Gateway appliance 5.0 product documentation