To download issued Symantec SSL certificate through User Portal, perform the following steps:
Access Symantec User Portal
- Click here to access the Symantec User Portal.
- Provide the common name, technical contact e-mail address associated with the SSL order, and the image number generated from the Symantec User Authentication page.
- Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
- An e-mail will be sent to the technical contact e-mail address specified above.
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal.
- Click View Certificate Information.
- Select the appropriate PKCS#7 or X.509 format from the drop down menu.
Note: Microsoft IIS users select PKCS#7.
- Save the certificate locally and install per the server software.
Symantec SSL Certificate installation
Click here for SSL certificate installation steps