To download issued Thawte SSL certificate through User Portal, perform the following steps:
Access Thawte User Portal
- Visit https://products.thawte.com/orders/orderinformation/authentication.do
- Provide the common name, technical contact e-mail address associated with the SSL order, and the image number generated from the Thawte User Authentication page.
- Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
- An e-mail will be sent to the technical contact e-mail address specified above.
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal.
- Click View Certificate Information.
- Select the appropriate PKCS#7 or X.509 format from the drop down menu.
Note: Microsoft IIS users select PKCS#7 all other server vendors select X.509.
- Save the certificate locally and install per the server software.
Note: For SSL Partners who would like to take advantage utilizing the PKCS #7 token within the Order Fulfilment e-mail. Contact Thawte Customer Support at the following:
Phone: 1-866-239-4520 or 1-520-477-3114
Thawte SSL Certificate installation
For SSL certificate installation steps refer to solution SO1498.