This document provides CSR generation instructions using Citrix Access Gateway 4.x. If this document can not be used on the server, RapidSSL recommends contacting the server vendor or the organization, which supports Citrix Access Gateway.
NOTE: As of 1/1/2016 all public SSL certificates must be issued as SHA-256 with at least a 2048-bit key length. Please ensure the server can support the standards before requesting a certificate.
To generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for Citrix Access Gateway 4.x, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration Tool, Click on the Access Gateway Cluster tab.
- In the Certificate Signing Request tab, enter all the required fields as requested.
Common Name: The Common Name is the Host + Domain Name, for example: www.bbtest.net
Organization/Company: Enter the organization that is requesting the certificate: for example: RapidSSL
Organizational Unit: The Organizational Unit (OU) field is the name of the department or organization unit making the request, for example: IT Dept.
Locality or City: The Locality field is the city or town name, for example: Mountain View
State or Province: Spell out the state completely, do not abbreviate the state or province name, for example: California
Country Name: Use the two-letter code without punctuation for country, for example: US
Key length: Must be at least 2048 bits
- Enter a password for your private key. The password will be needed to use the certificate.
- Click on Generate Request to create a CSR file and save it.
- Proceed with Enrolment and paste the CSR in the enrolment form when required
Once the SSL certificate has been issued, refer to this link for installation instructions.