To sign an Adobe AIR application using Adobe Flash Builder, perform the following steps:
- Open the file that needs to be signed in Flash Builder.
- In the menu bar select Project > Export Release Build.
- By default it will select the application you are signing.
- Specify the location of the signed file to be saved.
- In Export as: Select Signed AIR package.
- Click Next.
- Click Browse and select your code signing certificate.
- Enter password.
- Check the check box for Timestamp.
- Click Finish.