To install the intermediate certificates into the IIS servers, please view the following:
Step 1: Install Thawte Intermediate CA Certificate
Installing the Thawte Intermediate CA
described in article I NFO1384
Note: Follow the same steps below to import Thawte Intermediate CA.
- Add Certificate Snap-in within IIS: SO1849
- Click on Certificates from the left pane
- Double-click on Intermediate Certification Authorities from the right pane
- Right-click on Certificates folder from the right pane and select All Tasks > Import to open the Certificate Import Wizard
- Click on the Next button
- Specify the location of the Thawte Intermediate CA by browsing to it and click on the Next button
- By default, it will place the certificate in the Intermediate Certification Authorities store. Keep this selection and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button
- A message will appear confirming the successful import of the certificate. Click on the OK button.
Step 2: Verify certificate installation
- Stop and start your Web server prior to any testing.
Note: In some cases the changes may not take place after restarting IIS Services and a re-boot is needed.
- To verify if your certificate is installed correctly, use the Thawte Installation Checker