How to download the CA certificate chain from the Device Control Center
To do this, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the URL of https://device-admin.pki.symantec.com/DeviceCertificate.htm and select your Administrator ID when prompted.
2. Click on the “Download Tools” tab.
3. Click on the “Download CA Certificate chain” link.
4. Save the file issuerca.tar.gz to your desktop.
5. Untar the file to find your Intermediate CA certificate.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Technical Support at:
Toll Free: 1-800-579-2848 option 2 then option 4
Internationally: 1-650-426-3535 option 2 then option 4