Step 1: Download the Root and/or Intermediate CA file certificates
To download the Trusted Root certificate.
To download the Intermediate CA.
Step 2: Import the Root and/or Intermediate CA certificates
- Access the Plesk control panel
- Select Domain
- Select the name of the certificate from the list at the bottom of the page
- Look for the dialog box on the page stating CA Certificates. Paste the Intermediate Certificate first then the Root Certificate second.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The order of the certificates is critical. The Intermediate Certificate must be pasted first, then the Root Certificate.
Do not include a space between the Intermediate Certificates and Root Certificate.
(SSL Intermediate CA Certificate)
- Select Send Text
- Select Level Up until you get to the top level
- Select Setup
- At the top, from the drop down menu, select your certificate
- From the left hand menu, select Server > Service Management
- Restart services of your site for IIS or restart your server for Apache