To replace a Symantec Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing certificate, please use the instructions below.
- Log in to the Symantec Trust Center account.
- Enter the Username and Password, click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to replace.
- Under the Order summary tab > Available Actions, click Replace
Note: All replacements are free of charge for as long as the certificate is valid.
- Verify the Certificate and Contact information, and click Continue.
- On the Order Summary page, select the box "I accept the terms above", and click Order & Continue.
- On the order received page, follow the instructions to finalize your order.
- After your EV Code Signing certificate has been approved, you may proceed to the instructions to Install the EV Code Signing Certificate.
Note: Before picking up the certificate, you must already have possession of the Symantec USB token that has been shipped by Symantec or you can use your own HSM device. If you will use the Symantec USB token, only the approved FIPS 140-2 token shipped by Symantec will be allowed for completing your certificate enrollment. If you have any questions regarding the status of the order or the shipment status of the token, please contact Customer Support: https://www.websecurity.symantec.com/support/contact