To use a certificate in the Amazon Cloud Services, please follow the steps below:
- Generate a private key and CSR using Openssl
- Submit CSR into our website and request a certificate via www.geotrust.com
- Depending on what type of certificate was purchased, a request can take 1 or 3 days. If you have questions in regards to your pending order, please contact our order processing team by visiting https://www.geotrust.com/support/contact.
- Download your certificates as per the instruction in the following solution:
GeoTrust Security Center
GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center
GeoTrust User Portal
Note: Make sure to choose the x.509 format.
- Download the correct intermediate certificate.
Note: Make sure to select the Bundled Intermediate (PEM) version.
- Upload Private key, Certificate, and the Certificate Chain with the official documentation:
For more information please visit the Amazon documentation: