To find out the type of certificate you have, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to your MPKI for SSL account.
- Click on Certificate Management.
- Click on Enrollment Services from the left action pane.
- Click on Certificate Enrollment for Subscribers link.
NOTE: The page for Certificate Enrollment for Subscribers has the following links:
Enroll - Renew - Replace - Search - (if enabled - View Domain Names)
- Click on the Search link.
- Search by Common Name and look at the Certificate Type.