Watch GeoTrust's Tutorial Videos for a more visual experience!
NOTE: If you are unable to view the video, please click here to go directly to the video source.
Follow the steps outlined below to download an SSL certificate from the GeoTrust Security Center account.
- Go to the GeoTrust Security Center account
- Enter the Username and Password
- Click Sign In
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to download
- Under the Status tab, click Download certificate
- Confirm the certificate details, then click the Get Started button
- Select the Server platform and Server version from the drop down menus that the certificate will be installed to
- Click the Download button
- A prompt window will appear to save a .zip file which will contain all necessary certificates and additional documents and/or information for installation