This document provides CSR generation instructions using Citrix Access Gateway 5.0. If you are not able to perform the steps on your server, Symantec recommends to contact the server vendor or the organization, which supports Citrix.
NOTE: To generate a CSR, you will need to create a key pair for your server. These two items are a digital certificate key pair and cannot be separated. If you lose your public/private key file or your password and generate a new one, your SSL Certificate will no longer match.
To generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for Citrix Access Gateway 5.0, perform the following steps.
- In the Access Gateway Management Console, click Certificates.
- Click New and in Certificate Signing Request, type the required information:
- The Key Length must be at least 2048-bit
- In Common name (required), type the host name or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN)
of the appliance as it appears on the Networking panel.
- In Email, the email address for the contact person at your company.
- In Description, type a description for the CSR.
- In Company name, type the name of your company or organization.
- In Department name, type the name of the department that will use the certificate.
- In City, type the name of the city in which your company or organization is located.
- In State or Province, type the full name of the state or province where your company is located
- In Country code (required), use the two letter code for your country, such as US
- Click Save.
- Access Gateway creates the CSR. A dialog box that contains the contents of the CSR opens
- Verify your CSR
- Proceed with Enrolment and paste the CSR in the enrolment form when required
Once the SSL certificate has been issued, follow the steps from this link to install it on the server: SO22360
Citrix Access Gateway
For more information in regards to Citrix Access Gateway appliance 5.0 visit Citrix's product documentation