To generate a CSR for Citrix Secure Gateway follow the instructions at the link below:
Create a Certificate Request using the IIS Certificate Wizard on the Secure Gateway server machine.
- Click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Internet Services Manager.
- In the Internet Information Services console, right-click on the entry for Default Web Site, and select Properties.
- Click the Directory Security Tab in the Default Web Site Properties screen.
- Click the Server Certificate button under Secure Communications.
- The IIS Server Certificate Wizard is displayed. Click Next.
- Select Create a new certificate, and click on Next.
- Select Prepare the request now, but send it later. Click on Next.
- In Name, type the name for the server certificate.
- In Bit length, select 2048
- Enter details about your organization. Click Next.
- Enter the FQDN of the Secure Gateway, and click Next.
- In Geographical Information, enter pertinent geographical information about your location. Click on Next.
- Save the certificate request as a text file, for example, c:\certreq.txt, to your hard drive. Click Finish to exit the wizard.