To obtain the correct Intermediate CA certificate for Partner orders, perform one of the methods below.
Method 1: Access the User Portal
- Request access to the User Portal https://products.geotrust.com/geocenter/reissuance/reissue.do
- Once access is obtained, click View Certificate Information.
- Locate the section called Additional Certificates.
- Open the drop down menu > select Certificate Issuer.
- Download the certificate directly from the portal
- Alternatively, you can select the option to Show Certificate. This option will require you to copy the displayed contents and paste it into a plain text editor such as Notepad. Then save the file.
Method 2: Identify the Authority Information Access (AIA) extension within the SSL certificate
Note: Make sure to have the SSL certificate saved as a .cer file on a Windows OS before starting.
- Once the SSL certificate is saved, double click it to open
- Click the Details tab
- Scroll down to the Authority Information Access field and select it.
- Within the details window, copy the URL listed
- Enter the copied URL into a web browser.
- An option will appear asking to save the file
- Specify the path to save the file
- This file is the Intermediate CA certificate