To pick up your Code Signing certificate if you have selected the option "On my USB token or smart card," please use the instructions below.
Certificate pick up through Approval e-mail
- Open the Code Signing Certificate order approval email that was received.
- Click the secure URL link within the email and follow the steps how to pick up certificate through Trust Center.
Certificate pick up through Trust Center
- Log in to the Trust Center account.
- Enter the Username and Password, click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to download.
- Under the Order summary tab > Available Actions, select Pick up your certificate.
- Select the option, On my USB token or smart card.
- The Web Access Confirmation message window will appear. Click Yes.
Note: Two security windows will ask to perform certificate operations, you must confirm both to continue.
- Plug in your USB token or smart card into the computer. Windows will scan your computer and automatically install drivers needed for the device.
Note: For further assistance with your USB token or smart card, reference your device manufacturer for help.
- Select the cryptographic service provider (CSP) and Signature hash algorithm (SHA) for the USB token or smart card device.
- Click Continue to install your certificate into your USB token or smart card device.
- You should receive a successful installation message that the code signing certificate has been installed.