To replace a Code Signing Certificate, please use the instructions below.
Certificate purchased After September 22, 2016
- Log in to the Trust Center account.
- Enter the Username and Password, click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to replace.
- Under the Order summary tab > Available Actions, click Replace
- Click Continue
- On the Order Summary page, select the box "I accept the terms above", and click Order & Continue.
- On the order received page, follow the instructions to finalize your order.
Note: All replacements are free of charge as long as the certificate is valid.
Certificate purchased Before September 22, 2016
- Visit https://trustcenter.websecurity.symantec.com/process/trust/search.
- Provide the Common Name or Order Number and click Search.
Note: You may be presented with a list of order numbers. Select the most current certificate
- The next screen will display your certificate details. Click Replace under Available actions.
- Select the correct radio button for how many years the certificate is valid for (i.e. 1-3 years). Click Continue.
- You are prompted to create a new Trust Center account. Click Create an Account.
Note: If you already have an existing Trust Center account, enter your Username or account email and Password within the Returning Customer section. Follow the instructions here.
- Enter the account information and create your sign in. Click Continue.
- Complete the order form.