Managed PKI Administrator - SSL Certificate Enrollment
- Go to https://enterprise-ssl-admin.websecurity.symantec.com
- From the top menu, click Certificate Management.
- From the left menu, click Enrollment Services.
- Select the appropriate enrollment link:
Certificate Enrollment for Subscribers - Direct your subscribers to this URL for certificate enrollment and lifecycle services
Certificate Enrollment for Administrators - As an administrator, SSL and code signing certificates can be enrolled within the Managed PKI for SSL Control Center using this URL
- From the Select Certificate Type menu, select the appropriate product.
- Click Go.
- Complete all the required information in the enrollment form.
Note: The challenge phrase is a word or phrase that you will use if you need to revoke or renew your SSL certificate.
Non-Administrator - SSL Certificate Enrollment
- Obtain the Subscriber Services link for enrollment and lifecycle services from the Managed PKI for SSL account Administrator.
Note: Each Managed PKI for SSL account has a unique Lifecycle services and enrollment URL that only the Managed PKI for SSL Administrator can provide.
- Navigate to the Subscriber Services link for enrollment and lifecycle services.
- Select the certificate type from the drop down menu then click Go.
- Fill out the necessary fields on the enrollment form to complete the enrollment process.
Once the certificate request has been submitted, the Managed PKI for SSL administrator must manually approve the pending request within the control center. After the certificate pending request has been approved by the Managed PKI for SSL administrator, the certificate will be e-mailed to the subscriber.