Once your Thawte SSL Certificate has been issued, you have the opportunity to add the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal to your Web site. We have instituted a self-service feature to allow you to obtain your new Thawte® Trusted Site Seal.
To add the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, perform the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.thawte.com/ssl-digital-certificates/trusted-site-seal/index.html .
- Click on: Installation Instructions on the left menu or Download your Thawte Trusted Site seal from the center of the page.
- Click I Accept to agree to the terms and conditions of the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal license agreement and proceed to the installation instructions.
- Select the options for the desired Logo format to be displayed on the site from Choose your Seal.
Please note that the common name must match the common name (CN) (fully qualified domain name) on the SSL Certificate. For example, if the certificate CN is www.yourdomain.com, enter www.yourdomain.com rather than yourdomain.com.
- Click I accept. Create Script to generate the Java Script that should be added into your webpage code.
Note: Create the script on this page and copy it directly into the Web page code. Emailing or copying the code into a word processor may result in errors.