The following solution are instructions on how to reissue an SSL certificate.
Watch GeoTrust's Tutorial Videos for a more visual experience!
Note: If you are unable to view the video, please click here to go directly to the video source.
Access the GeoTrust User Portal for SSL certificate re-issuance
- Click https://products.geotrust.com/geocenter/reissuance/reissue.do
- Provide the following information:
- The fully qualified domain name, the common name or Order ID for which the certificate was issued.
- An e-mail address contained on the order records.
- The 5 digit code from the captcha image.
- Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
- An e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address specified above
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal
- Once accessing the portal, click the Reissue Certificate option in the left hand column
Note: If the Reissue option is not available or grayed out in the User Portal, one of the contacts on the order will need to contact the Customer Support Department to request a manual re-issuance.
Americas: Chat Support
Australia and Asia Pacific: Chat Support
Europe, Middle East, and Africa: Chat Support
- On the following screen select your Hashing Algorithm, then copy and paste the new CSR
- Select the Subscriber Agreement, click Submit
- After the order is approved the SSL certificate will be re-issued.
GeoTrust SSL Certificate installation
For SSL certificate installation steps.
Important Installation Notice: All certificates are now issued using Intermediate CA certificates. Be sure to install the correct Intermediate CA with the reissued certificate. Our Intermediate CA certificates.