Using the Total Certificates list from Symantec Trust Center
- Go to the Symantec Trust Center account.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- The Certificates tab displays all Symantec SSL & Code Signing certificates in your account. Each certificate displays information at a glance and allows you to identify important details such as certificate name, product type, expiration date of issued certificate, status of an issued certificate and quick action (i.e. AutoRenewal or Renew).
- If you manage multiple certificates, click the Expand table option box to easily navigate from the list of issued certificates.
- Click the desired column header list if you would like to sort the certifcate by specific detail. For example, if you would like to display the oldest expiration date of an issued certificate, click the Expires column header.