To cancel an order for a RapidSSL Certificate, perform following steps:
- Review our refund policy:
If the certificate does not work as intended and you need to cancel or refund, RapidSSL will cancel or
refund fees following issuance or renewal of a certificate upon request by the Subscriber within
thirty (30) days of the issue date.
- If the cancellation is within our refund policy, contact RapidSSL Certificate Order Processing via Live Chat.
- RapidSSL Order Processing will send an e-mail to the contact(s) on the order for authorization. Once authorization is received, the order will be canceled.
- Retail orders: if the order is still pending, payment has not been processed and no refund will be made.
- Retail orders: if the order has been completed, a refund will be made once the order is canceled.
- If you have paid the fees for the Certificate to another party such as a reseller, you should request the refund from that party.