To assign a new challenge phrase for an issued certificate in the event you forgot the original challenge phrase, follow these steps:
- Go to the Managed PKI for SSL Control Center
- At the top, click Certificate Management
- On the left hand side, click Search Certificates
- Type the Common Name, email address, or serial number of the certificate
- Specify a date range that the certificate was issued
- Click Submit
- Find the certificate you wish to reset the challenge phrase for in the list
- Click Set Challenge Phrase link for that certificate
- Type the new challenge phrase and confirm.
- Click Assign
Note: The MPKI for SSL Administrator must have the Security Administrator role assigned in order to reset the challenge phrase.