Watch Symantec's Tutorial Videos for a more visual experience!
NOTE: If you are unable to view the video, click here to go directly to the video source.
Follow the steps outlined below to download a SSL certificate from the Symantec Trust Center account:
- Go to the Symantec Trust Center account
- Enter the Username and Password
- Click Sign In
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to download
- Under the Available Actions section in the bottom of the page, click Pick up your certificate
- Confirm the certificate details, then click the Get Started button
- Select the Server platform and Server version from the drop down menus that the certificate will be installed to
- Click the Download button
- A prompt window will appear to save a .zip file which will contain all necessary certificates and additional documents and/or information for installation