To replace the expired Symantec Intermediate CA certificate on an IBM HTTP Server, follow the steps below:
- Obtain the updated Symantec Intermediate CA by going to the Intermediate CA Certificate page. Save this as intermediate.txt.
- Start the IKEYMAN user interface. Refer to Starting the Key Management utility for platform-specific instructions.
- Click Key Database File from the main user interface, and then click Open.
- In the Open dialog box, enter your key database name, or click the key.kdb file, if you use the default. Click OK.
- In the Password Prompt dialog box, enter your correct password, and click OK.
- Under Key database content, click Signer Certificates and then click Add.
- In the Add CA’s Certificate from a File dialog box, enter the filename or location to the intermediate.txt file, or use the Browse option. Click OK.
- In the Enter a Label dialog box, enter a label name such as “Symantec Intermediate CA” and click OK.
- Close the IKEYMAN utility and Restart the IBM HTTP Server for the changes to take effect. Refer to Starting and stopping the IBM HTTP Server for platform-specific instructions.