Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- For this process to work successfully, you must use the same computer, browser and login that was used during enrollment for the certificate.
- If you have not installed the Root and Intermediate Certificates, follow this link and do so now.
- Shortly after completing enrollment, you will receive two e-mail's from Symantec at the e-mail address you entered in the enrollment form. It will contain instructions for installing the Digital ID.
- The email's will contain two important items:
- URL to download the ID (Approval Email)
- Add Symantec.com to Compatibility View Settings
- Click Tools > Compatibility View Settings > type in Symantec.com > Click Add > Close
- Go to the URL specified in the Approval Email.
- Copy the password from your password email. Ensure that you have not captured any spaces on the beginning or end of the password. If you get an error, Manually type the password into the password field.
- Click Submit
- The next page will indicate "Step 4 of 4: Generate Digital ID and Install"
- Click Install
- A prompt may appear, "This website is adding one or more certificates to this computer. Allowing an untrusted Web site to update your certificates is a security risk. The Web site could install certificates you do not trust, which could allow programs that you do not trust to run on this computer and gain access to your data.
Do you want this program to add the certificates now? Click Yes if you trust the Web site. Otherwise click No."
- Click Yes
- A message should appear indicating successful installation
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Content tab
- Click Certificates
- The Certificates window will open
- Locate the Personal tab
- Your Digital ID should be displayed in the list (Persona Not Validated)
- Double click on the entry to view the ID's details